Monday, January 15, 2007

Baby it's cold outside! When is Spring?

Help, do you see the white flag waving, the smoke signals....anything! You wouldn't right now, because it's all WHITE.

It's been cold, wet, sleeting, snowing, and ice...since Friday. Therefore, outings have been limited to non-existent. To top it off, no school today. Usually would be fun, but given the weather report, we are climbing the walls.

Bad thing, it's not nice enough to even go sledding or build a snow man. This weather is not my favorite. Robb could live in this, give me sunshine 70's, green, and a breeze any day.

Going a little stir crazy here today, so I tried to escape...didn't make it far. To darn cold.














So, in an attempt for Isabella to keep the girly side of her and to keep up with her big brother she has decided that this is her attire for the day. She is wearing her purse that grandma gave her for Christmas and a tool belt with a walkie talkie in it. She must have this on where ever she goes, and from to time, she stops to pull out her cell phone in her bag and says 'hello'. Meanwhile, Jacob is walking around with a pad of paper and a pen telling me that Isabella is one of his 'worker guys' and she needs to get off the cell phone and get back to work.













It's all fun, but, I NEED OUT!

Enjoy your day and stay safe,

Angela

PS - No photos of Jacob, he is telling me, "NO PHOTOS MAM - I AM WORKING".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, it would be bad if I said it is 80 degrees and sunny today LOL!!! Gina

Sara said...

ROFLMAO! I love the cell phone diva, I love the lack of photo ops because of working, and I love the footprint. Best day. ;)