Sunday, November 23, 2008

Farewell Shangri-la!

Hello - We left Shangri-la and are in our Home Sweet Home.

Sorry - no photos. Can't even begin to think of where the camera is located. Not to mention, you just don't want a bunch of photos of boxes.

We love it the kids are happy and we have our own beds in our own rooms. But other than that, we can't find anything.

I will leave you with this......every time I put something away, organize it, and figure out a spot for it......all I think is, 'I am never moving again, and once it's away it's the kids problem. Once they roll me out of this house to my resting place they can deal with it.

Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving......we have so much to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Yay! I've been thinking about how it's going for you all in the new house. It won't be long before everything is in it's place. Beds... who needs much more than that?