Friday, December 14, 2007

Time Goes Flying By......

Whew - where does the time go? I guess when your having fun, it just flies by. I won't bore you with the mundane things in our lives, just catch you up on some highlights of November:

1. No house changes yet. Made some progress by meeting with a couple of builders and picked out a lot in a neighborhood. However, it's winter here...so no one if really building much anyway, so we of course are taking our time. Just doesn't seem like 5 months...........NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Spent Thanksgiving with some wonderful friends in their new home cooking the day away. It was a wonderful day, great friends, great food, and of course plenty of room for the kids to play. We had plenty to be thankful for this year. Did I mention, we cooked all day.....it was heaven being back in a functional working kitchen with plenty of room and materials to use. As you can imagine, here in the apartment, it's small, the appliances aren't the greatest, and I didn't pack everything I thought we would need. It's like one big long camping trip with running water and a toilet.

3. Robb has been traveling a lot with work...so he is a bit scarce these days. However, the wine business is treating him kind and he is loving every bit of it. So keep drinking.

4. Jacob is doing great in school and loving every bit of it as well. In fact, on days that we don't have school he is mad. It could however be that he has his first little crush on a little girl in his class that has glasses just like him, or his teacher is nicer than I am. We took Jacob to his first concert in November - Garth Brooks. It was wonderful. He had so much fun. In fact, they taped his show to put on a television program that we also taped. So, Jacob asks to watch it all the time. Because I packed all the musical instruments away, he runs around with a wooden spoon and pretends it's his guitar, fiddle, and/or microphone as he is jumping off the couch yelling. It's a site to see.

5. Isabella continues to grow and learn. She is enjoying her weekly gymnastics class and in fact is the class clown. She will do anything for a laugh, including making me chase her all over the place when she is suppose to be sitting still.

6. I am doing great. I continue to stay at home with the kids, watching them grow up way to fast and dream/think about what I want to do when I grow up.

7. Oh yea, we are taking a family vacation in January. It's Merry Christmas to us and then some. We are going to spend a week at Disney World, submerged in the magic. I absolutely can't wait. I am so beside myself. I know a lot of you don't care for it, think it's crazy, and blah, blah, blah....but this is a dream come true for me. To go on a Disney Adventure with my family. Best part, Robb has never ever been. So, he has no idea what is instore for him. He will be a kid again and love showeing our own kids these wonderful new things. We also are meeting up with two families that we traveled to China with who live in the area. We can't wait to see the girls again and see our friends. I will keep you posted on our adventures.

So all in all, we are doing great and wishing you all a Wonderful Holiday Season.

Jacob before the Garth Brooks Concert:


Our Turkey's at the very end of a Wonderful Long Thanksgiving Day:


Trimmed the tree the weekend after Thanksgiving:

No comments: