Thursday, April 19, 2007

Turning your back...

Here is what happens when you are playing outside and you turn your back for 5 minutes... Can we say she is all girl, but likes to play in the mud? She was having a blast and in fact, when I snapped the photo, she was yelling 'Cheese'.















Then while bathing Isabella in the kitchen sink so that I can keep an eye on Jacob while playing the back yard...here is what happened 5 minutes later.















Let's just say, I am looking for 5 MINUTES!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Angela! Those are just too priceless!

Sara said...

Totally a girl close to my heart!

Contessa Kris said...

*snort* Love the pics! My kids are just the same, you can't take your eyes off them for a second! lol
Okay deary... consider yourself tagged.
http://collagecontessa.blogspot.com/2007/04/all-is-well.html

Micki said...

Oh my word. Thank heavens for bathtubs.

Vera said...

oh, that's how my Isabella is! She is all girl, fashion queen and all that, but she loves to dig in the mud!
Love the picture of Jacob!