Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Halloween Greetings!





Hello to Friends and Family,

Long overdue, I know. We had a wonderful Halloween. We had some friends over for dinner, and then everyone got all dressed up for photos. You can imagine that photo session, didn’t last long at all. Once the doorbell rang with Trick or Treaters, Jacob was out the door.

This year, and most likely this is the last year…the kids dressed together. Isabella was Tinker Bell and Jacob dressed as Captain Hook.

I might say he was a stunning Captain Hook. You will notice the painted on fake mustache….not my idea. I totally forgot that ‘Hook’ had a mustache, but Jacob reminded me that he did and we had to come up with one pretty darn quick. He really enjoyed this holiday this year. He had a lot of fun; he cleaned out the block and walked as far as he could, then asked to come home. Of course we let him sort through his treats, count them, and play with them for a bit. Then we told him since he was three, he could pick out three pieces for the night. He bought it…yeah! So, you’re wondering, what did he pick….three packages of Smarties? I know, I know….not my kid…. No chocolate in site. However, when we unwrapped them, dumped them out and put them all in a bowl you would have thought this pirate found gold. He was in Halloween Heaven.

Isabella was a trooper this year. She knew she was pretty and I think she felt pretty. She just pranced around like the bell of the ball. As we walked up towards the doors we would put her down in front of the door. She would knock on the doors like all the other kids, and then once the door was opened, she would try to squeeze in. It was really cute. She didn’t care about the treat, just wanted to come in for a chat. Now, that’s my daughter.

We had a wonderful October and enjoy the holiday’s even more having kids with us. I never needed an excuse to have fun with the holidays, but this just keeps getting better having kids.

We wish you all well and until next time, forget raking the leaves they will blow away, instead…go do something that makes you smile.

Robb, Ang, Jacob, and Isabella

1 comment:

KT said...

Your kiddo's look so happy! I love following your blog!
kj